Programs & Services
Being healthy means more than simply being physically active. It’s about maintaining a balanced spirit, mind and body. As a member, you can work toward that balance by challenging yourself to learn a new skill or hobby, fostering connections with friends through our lifelong learning programs, or bringing your loved ones closer together through our many family-centered activities.
As a Facility Member, you can enjoy all of the programs and services listed below at no charge:
- Fitness classes – over 40 weekly!
- Supervised child activity center (Ages 6 weeks – 12 years)
- Fitness center orientation
- Youth fitness
- Evening and weekend access to Y Park, an enclosed outdoor playground area
- Youth and family locker rooms
- Guest passes
- Priority class registration
- Access to all 24 full-facility YMCA locations in the Los Angeles Association
- AWAY (Always Welcome at the YMCA) access to more than 2,500 YMCAs across the country and around the world