Programs & Services
Being healthy means more than simply being physically active. It’s about maintaining a balanced spirit, mind and body. As a member, you can work toward that balance by challenging yourself to learn a new skill or hobby, fostering connections with friends through our lifelong learning programs, or bringing your loved ones closer together through our many family-centered activities.
As a Facility Member, you can enjoy all of the programs and services listed below at no charge:
- FREE fitness classes – over 80 weekly!
- FREE WIFI
- FREE supervised children’s clubhouse (Ages 3 months – 10 years)
- FREE fitness center orientation
- FREE fitness appointments
- FREE Coach Approach & FitLinxx training program
- FREE youth classes (ages 3-10 years)
- FREE parent & me classes
- FREE youth and family locker rooms/daily locker use
- FREE guest passes
- Priority class registration
- Monthly Parents Night Out
- Parking Validation ($1 for 3 hours)
- Monthly lockers for rent: small 1 x 1 kit locker $15/month, medium 2 x 2 kit locker $20/month (men's only), large 6 x 2 locker $35/month, laundry service included with all kit locker rentals
- Occasional access to all 23 full-facility YMCA locations in the Los Angeles Association
- AWAY (Always Welcome at the YMCA) access to more than 2,500 YMCAs across the country and around the world
Please call 323-467-4161 or come in today!