Get Involved With Camps
There are many ways to get involved with camp in your local community or at one of our three camp locations.
There are countless volunteer opportunities for camp, but we have a few listed below to get you started. Please contact us at 909-866-3000 to jump start your volunteering for camp.
In Your Local Community or YMCA Branch
- Be a counselor for a week at summer resident camp
- Help at a camp Rally Night
- Help with administrative work in preparation for camp
- Help promote camp through being in a call drive, working at a camp fair or passing out flyers
At a Camp Location
- Volunteer your time or resources for a construction or maintenance need or project
- Join a work party weekend and come help keep camp maintained
- Volunteer your time in administrative, graphic design, or fundraising roles in the office or remotely
- Volunteer your time with a summer camp activity (teaching arts and crafts, leading hikes, astronomy talks, kayaking lessons, etc.)
- Come and take professional quality pictures of camp and donate them to the camp for marketing purposes