Programs & Services
Being healthy means more than simply being physically active. It’s about maintaining a balanced spirit, mind and body. As a program member, you can work toward that balance by fostering connections with friends or bringing your loved ones closer together through our family-centered activities.
As a Program Member, you'll pay for the activities you join. There are no monthly membership fees. You can enjoy all of the programs and services listed below:
- Before and after school care for your child
- Youth sports programs like our basketball league, flag football and indoor soccer
- A week of summer camp at Camp Whittle in the San Bernardino Mountains
- Youth & Government and Model United Nations leadership programs for youth and teens
- Youth and teen enrichment programs like our Teen Leadership Club
Please note: The Pasadena Y offers enrichment programs for youth and families. You are invited to participate in our programs, however we do not offer facility memberships. For a YMCA with full facilities near you, please visit the South Pasadena San Marino Y website.