Before and After School Care Español
Our before-school and after-school programs offer working parents a safe haven for their children outside regular school hours. We provide a staff-to-child ratio of 1:14 and year-round care by teachers who specialize in education and child development.
“I’m a single mother and my 11-year old son needs someplace to go after school. I work until 6:00 pm, so knowing he’s in a safe place and able to complete his homework before I pick him up is a huge relief.”
Our thoughtful curriculum includes homework time, fun enrichment classes and the chance to work with community organizations. Your child’s safety is our priority, so we also require all of our childcare staff to be certified in CPR, first aid and water safety. Every member of our team undergoes a thorough background check prior to employment.
As we recognize the importance of quality care for kids, financial assistance is available to qualifying families.
Protection, support, peace-of-mind.
- 8 conveniently located sites
- Before-school care starting at 7am and after-school care until 6pm (Note: Before school care is currently not offered at all schools; it is only offered at Justice Street Elementary School, Pomelo Elementary School, Calabash Charter Academy and Woodlake Elementary School).
- Calabash Charter Academy’s morning before school care starts at 6:30 am
- Calabash Charter Academy and Bay Laurel Elementary School offer after school care until 6:30 pm
For Bay Laurel and Round Meadow Licensed After School Programs:
For After School Club at Round Meadow (Drop-In Program) for grades 4th & 5th:
- 2016-17 Enrollment Packet
- How to Enroll for DAILY Drop-In Care Online (for MONTHLY Drop-In Care, you must register at the YMCA branch).
For Pomelo, Justice, Woodlake, Calabash and Vanalden Licensed Before & After School Programs:
For After School Enrichment Club at Haynes (Exempt Program):
Financial assistance is available for families who may not be able to afford the full child care fees. For more info on our child programs, please email Christopher Jefferson or call him at 818 668 2611.
For more information on applying for financial assistance, please email Veenu Agarwal or call her at 818 668 2621.