Programs & Services
Being healthy means more than simply being physically active. It’s about maintaining a balanced spirit, mind and body. As a member, you can work toward that balance by challenging yourself to learn a new skill or hobby, fostering connections with friends through our lifelong learning programs, or bringing your loved ones closer together through our many family-centered activities.
As a Facility Member, you can enjoy all of the programs and services listed below at no charge:
- Free fitness classes – over 70 weekly!
- Free supervised child activity center (Ages 3 months – 10 years)
- Free supervised kid zone (7 – 15 years)
- Free fitness center orientation
- Free youth and family locker rooms
- Free guest passes
- Priority class registration
- Access to all 24 full-facility YMCA locations in the Los Angeles Association
- AWAY (Always Welcome at the YMCA) access to more than 2,500 YMCAs across the country and around the world