Here’s another exciting Y adventure to join – Winter Camp! Most people are aware of our Summer Camps, but winter is also a great time for kids to experience the great outdoors, especially in the beautiful mountains.
Grab a warm jacket and get your kids bundled up for winter fun, including arts & crafts, sledding, campfires, outdoor & indoor activities and much more. With activities for all ages, our trained staff members will ensure everyone has a fun, safe and memorable experience.
Here’s what we integrate into every Y Camp experience:
- A caring environment for all children
- Adult role models. Our Camp directors, Camp counselors and staff model positive, responsible behavior
- Positive peer interaction. Campers interact responsibly in safe, well-supervised settings
- Creative activities in the great outdoors
- Self-esteem. Our staff and activities make campers feel successful and good about themselves
Where fun and friends meet – in the snow.
WINTER WHITTLE SLEEP-AWAY CAMP
Dates: December 26-30, 2019
For more information contact Heather Arlt at [email protected].