Here’s another exciting Y adventure to join – Winter Camp! Most people are aware of our Summer Camps, but winter is also a great time for kids to experience the great outdoors, especially in the beautiful mountains.
Grab a warm jacket and get your kids bundled up for winter fun, including sledding, tubing, climbing tower, archery, arts & crafts, campfire, and much more. With activities for all ages, our trained staff members will ensure everyone has a fun, safe and memorable experience.
Here’s what we integrate into every Y Camp experience:
- A caring environment for all children
- Adult role models. Our Camp directors, Camp counselors and staff model positive, responsible behavior
- Positive peer interaction. Campers interact responsibly in safe, well-supervised settings
- Creative activities in the great outdoors
- Self-esteem. Our staff and activities make campers feel successful and good about themselves
Check out all of our Winter Camp activities, and if you have any questions, just give us a call.
Where fun and friends meet – in the snow.
Fun in the Snow
YMCA Winter Camp Whittle
December 26–30, 2017
For campers in grades 6–12
YMCA Trained Counselors to camper ratio 1:6
Don’t delay. Sign up at Culver-Palms Family YMCA early and reserve your spot!
For more information contact Ayla Pound at 310 754 4975.