In the effort to limit the spread of COVID-19 and in accordance with local requirements, most YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles child care and summer day camp sites are currently closed or operating a limited capacity. Please continue to check here and your YMCA branch Facebook page, for updates on YMCA’s offering Summer Day Camp and Summer Child Care Programs.
For more information on a specific day camp or child care site or to be added to an informational email list for updates, please contact us a ChildCare@ymcaLA.org.
Summer Child Care
Summer is a time of freedom, friends and fun! Our Summer Child Care programs are designed to provide children with great experiences, led by trained, nurturing members of our team. It’s all about discovery, as kids will explore nature, discover new talents, try new activities, gain independence and make lasting friendships and memories.
Here’s what we integrate into every Y Summer Child Care experience:
- A caring environment for all children
- Adult role models. Our camp directors and staff model positive, responsible behavior
- Positive peer interaction. Campers interact responsibly in safe, well-supervised settings
- Creative activities, such as music, art and cooking
- Self-esteem. Our staff and activities make campers feel successful and good about themselves
For more details on child care options and locations, please visit your nearest LA Y Welcome Center.
Where fun and friends meet.