Our before-school and after-school programs offer working parents a safe haven for their children outside regular school hours. We provide a staff-to-child ratio of 1:14 and year-round care by instructors who specialize in education and child development.
Our thoughtful curriculum includes homework time, fun enrichment classes and the chance to work with community organizations. Your child’s safety is our priority, so we also require a majority of our childcare staff to be certified in CPR, first aid and water safety. Every member of our team undergoes a thorough background check prior to employment.
As we recognize the importance of quality care for kids, financial assistance is available to qualifying families.
Protection, support, peace-of-mind.
- 17 convenient locations
- Before-school care starting at 6:30 am and after-school care until 6:30 pm
- Homework time/educational support
- Educational, recreation & fine arts enrichment
- Family & Community Involvement
- Financial Assistance Available
- Click here for our 2019-20 Child Care Flyer - General
- Click here for our 2019-20 Child Care Flyer - Porter Ranch Community School Exclusive
- Click here for our 2019-20 Child Care Flyer - Granada Hills Charter TK-8 Exclusive
- Click here for our 2019-20 Club Mid Flyer - George K. Porter Middle School