Here’s another exciting Y adventure to join – Winter Camp! Most people are aware of our Summer Camps, but winter is also a great time for kids to experience the great outdoors, especially in the beautiful mountains.
Grab a warm jacket and get your kids bundled up for winter fun, including sledding, archery, arts & crafts, igloo building, campfire, and much more. With activities for all ages, our trained staff members will ensure everyone has a fun, safe and memorable experience.
Here’s what we integrate into every Y Camp experience:
- A caring environment for all children
- Adult role models. Our Camp directors, Camp counselors and staff model positive, responsible behavior
- Positive peer interaction. Campers interact responsibly in safe, well-supervised settings
- Creative activities in the great outdoors
- Self-esteem. Our staff and activities make campers feel successful and good about themselves
Check out all the winter camp activities offered by your local Y, and if you have any questions, just give them a call.
Where fun and friends meet – in the snow.
Confidential financial assistance are available. To apply or for any questions or more information please contact 310 602 4882.