Welcome to the Y! We are pleased to offer a quality child care experience to your child on campus at their school. YMCA before & after school programs makes the most out of the school day! Kids get the chance to play, learn, & hang out with friends in a fun environment led by our highly-trained staff.
The benefits of YMCA School-Age Child Care:
- High quality & well training YMCA staff team members who are trained in Youth Development and certified in CPR & First Aid
- Conveniently and safely located on your child’s school campus
- Curriculum includes STEAM, Career-Connected Learning, Arts, Literacy, Educational Enrichment, Diversity & Global Learning, Physical Activities, Sports, Games and, of course, fun!
- Financial Assistance is available to qualifying families. We proudly accept CCRC, Crystal Stairs, Connections for Children, MAOF, DCFS, Children’s Home Society, Pathways, Options for Learning, Child Care Aware and other subsidy funded families.
We look forward to welcoming children and families back for a new school year.
SCALED Learning™ helps kids grow in the classroom and out in the world through engaging in STEM, hands-on arts, literacy, career-connected learning, diversity and global education, social development, and fun!
The Y is offering before and after school child care options at multiple schools and school districts across Los Angeles County. Programs are detailed by branch. Select a branch below and enroll today!
- Antelope Valley Family YMCA
- Downey Family YMCA
- East Valley Family YMCA
- Mid Valley Family YMCA
- North Valley Family YMCA
- Santa Clarita Valley Family YMCA
- Torrance-South Bay YMCA
- West Valley Family YMCA
- Westchester Family YMCA
Programs and for general questions, comments, concerns or inquiries, please email us at ChildCare@ymcaLA.org.
For any questions, comments, concerns or inquiries regarding your account, our financial policies, subsidized 3rd Party Providers, or to submit a written notice, please email us at ChildCareAccounting@ymcaLA.org.
To apply for financial assistance, please download and complete the application form below. Once completed, please email the application to us at FA@ymcaLA.org.