As the largest provider of swim lessons in Los Angeles, the Y has swim lessons for every age and ability. Choose from weekday, weekend or evening classes for youth and adults. If you prefer, we also offer private lessons!
NOT YET A MEMBER?
Members receive Early Registration & Special Pricing on Swim Lessons!
Parent & Child
Preschool Swim Lessons
Private Swim Lessons
2023 Monthly Session Dates
Monthly Session Dates
Facility Member Online Registration
Program Member Online Registration
January 2 – January 31
February 1 – February 28
March 1 – March 31
April 1 – April 29
May 1 – May 31
June 1 – June 30
July 1 – July 31
August 1 – August 31
September 1 – September 30
October 2 – October 31
November 1 – November 30
December 1 – December 23
Branches Offering Swim Lessons:
- Anderson Munger Family YMCA (Koreatown)
- Antelope Valley Family YMCA
- Collins & Katz Family YMCA (West LA)
- Culver-Palms Family YMCA
- East Valley Family YMCA (North Hollywood)
- Gardena-Carson Family YMCA
- Hollywood YMCA
- Ketchum-Downtown YMCA
- Mid Valley Family YMCA (Van Nuys)
- Montebello-Commerce YMCA
- North Valley Family YMCA (Porter Ranch)
- Pasadena-Sierra Madre YMCA
- San Pedro & Peninsula YMCA
- Santa Anita Family YMCA (Monrovia)
- South Pasadena San Marino YMCA
- Weingart East Los Angeles YMCA
- Weingart YMCA Wellness & Aquatic Center (South LA)
- Torrance-South Bay YMCA
- West Valley Family YMCA (Reseda)
- Westchester Family YMCA
- Wilmington YMCA
Before Class Checklist:
- Please arrive on time, dressed in a swim suit and ready to swim.
- Please bring your towel, goggles, swim caps and water.
- All instructional equipment (noodles, kick boards, etc.) is disinfected before and after use.