Are you ready to work out like a Hollywood celebrity? Our Personal Training program gives you this type of A-list treatment with personalized one-on-one instruction by a highly trained and certified personal trainer. Offering a variety of options, we make it easy to find a training package that fits your schedule, budget, and fitness goals.
Together, you and your highly-skilled trainer personal trainer will shape a workout around activities you prefer, commit to a manageable program, create a plan to help you stay on track, and measure, as well as modify, your routines to ensure you meet your fitness goals.
Is a personal trainer right for you?
- Yes! If you’re aged 12 or older
- Yes! If you want a customized program to help you meet specific fitness needs and goals
- Yes! If you’re seeking expert guidance to maximize the effectiveness of your workout
- Yes! If you’ve reached a plateau and want to enhance your performance
If working with a personal trainer is of interest to you, we’re happy to help:
- Define your needs and goals
- Create a personalized program, tailored just for you
- Determine the frequency you need to meet with a trainer to achieve your fitness goals
If you’re ready for a fresh approach to your workout and are looking to stay motivated and committed to your exercise program, stop by your local branch or give them a call to learn more about our Personal Training program.
Take charge of your fitness.
Branches offering Personal Training:
- Anderson-Munger Family YMCA
- Antelope Valley Family YMCA
- Downey Family YMCA
- Culver-Palms Family YMCA
- East Valley Family YMCA
- Gardena-Carson Family YMCA
- Hollywood YMCA
- Ketchum-Downtown YMCA
- Mid Valley Family YMCA
- Montebello-Commerce YMCA
- North Valley Family YMCA
- Palisades-Malibu YMCA
- San Pedro & Peninsula YMCA
- Santa Anita Family YMCA
- Santa Clarita Valley Family YMCA
- South Pasadena San Marino YMCA
- Southeast-Rio Vista YMCA
- West Valley Family YMCA
- Westside Family YMCA