Discover the people, equipment and facilities that are ready to help you achieve an overall feeling of health and wholeness. A sense of belonging. The energy to live your fullest life. The desire to continually learn new things and improve your skills. And the chance to contribute and help someone else.
- 5 healthy lifestyle centers
- 2 group exercise studios
- Indoor running track
SWIMMING & WATER THERAPY
- Indoor 25-yard and 25-meter heated pools
- Warm water training pool
- Therapeutic Jacuzzi
- Full indoor basketball court/gymnasium
- Free weights
- Strength equipment
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Stationary bikes
- Elliptical trainers
- Yoga and Pilates equipment
- Climbing wall
- Supervised child activity center
- Multi-purpose rooms
BE SAFE AT THE Y
- When at the Y please take short showers and turn off the water. • Secure your valuables at all times. Please do not leave valuables in your vehicle particularly in plain sight.
- For your health and those of others please always have a towel or other barrier between you and any surface in the locker room when sitting or lying down. Spitting or nose blowing is not allowed in the showers, sauna or steam rooms.
- For the privacy and comfort of everyone, since cell phones have cameras, cell phones may not be used in the locker rooms at all - even for texting - they may be used in the lobbies.
- As a reminder, parents must remain in the building with children under 12 and remain in class with children under 6.