What makes the Y different than your neighborhood gym?
Of course, we have state-of-the-art equipment, world-class pools, in-person and on-demand group exercise classes, and programming for every age. The LA Y also working to eliminate food insecurity in Los Angeles, we’re providing free childcare and pre-school to community members in need, incredible teen leadership programs, camp scholarships, supporting equity and social justice initiatives and so much more.
Your membership helps the Y continue to distribute free meals and groceries to the food insecure.
Your membership helps the Y provide no-cost swim lessons to families.
Your membership helps the Y provide free Wi-Fi, learning & sport programs, camp scholarships, and so much more.
Or stop by our Welcome Center for a tour of our facilities!
Your Health & Safety Matters
With a Y Membership, You Get...
- Unlimited access to all YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles locations
- State-of-the-art equipment & amenities
- 35 pools (31 indoors)
- Hundreds of live group exercise classes each week
- Exclusive access to Virtual Y on-demand fitness classes
- Discounted rates for swim lessons, camps, sports, and special events
- Kids play for free in our Child Activity Centers (select branches)
- No contract, ever
- Nationwide access to YMCAs
With a Y Membership, You Give...
- a center for community
- essential services for the underserved
- youth & teen leadership programs & scholarships
- support for equity & justice initiatives
- meaningful change to those around you
- Learn more about our impact >
Stop by our Welcome Center for a tour of our facilities!
Need financial assistance?
The Y is committed to helping everyone achieve their potential. Through the generosity of donors, financial assistance, to the extent possible, is available for those needing assistance in paying for the full cost of a YMCA program or membership.