What makes the Y different than your neighborhood gym?
Of course we have state-of-the-art equipment, world-class pools, and programming for every age. But did you know the Y also supports the community through food distribution centers, teen scholarships, and equity & justice initiatives?
Your membership helps the Y continue to distribute free meals and groceries to the food insecure.
Your membership helps the Y provide no-cost swim lessons to families.
Your membership helps the Y provide free Wi-Fi, learning & sport programs, camp scholarships, and so much more.
Or stop by our Welcome Center for a tour of our facilities!
Your Health & Safety Matters
With a Y Membership, You Get...
- Unlimited access to all YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles locations
- State-of-the-art equipment & amenities
- Indoor heated swimming pools and 2 outdoor pools
- Unlimited group exercise classes
- Exclusive access to Virtual Y fitness & wellness classes
- Discounted members-only rates for swim lessons, camps, and special events
- Volunteering & community action opportunities
- Being part of a cause for good
With a Y Membership, You Give...
- a center for community
- essential services for the underserved
- youth & teen leadership programs & scholarships
- support for equity & justice initiatives
- meaningful change to those around you
- Learn more about our impact >
Enter promo code JOIN at checkout and we'll waive your joining fee! Or stop by our Welcome Center for a tour of our facilities!
Need financial assistance?
The Y is committed to helping everyone achieve their potential. Through the generosity of donors, financial assistance, to the extent possible, is available for those needing assistance in paying for the full cost of a YMCA program or membership.
*Offer valid from 9/6/21-9/30/21 for new members only. This offer is not applicable towards previous purchases, can be redeemed in person or online and cannot be combined with any other promotions. Programs and branch amenities vary by location.
The Y is committed to making membership accessible to all. To ensure equitable access, we offer affordable options through financial assistance. Learn More >